How The Church Was Formed
The Church first started to meet together in the 1930’s when several local people came to know Jesus Christ as our Saviour. They began to meet in an old Dance Hall before buying their first church building on Moor Road. Over the years the church has made several moves until we came to our present site in St. Georges Street. Our present building was opened in 1981.